For ALL Meeting Attendees:
Poster/Presentation & Exhibit Hall Session I and II
Presenters will be available during the following days and times to answer questions as you visit the various Poster Booths and Exhibit Booths.
Access the “Poster Hall” on the Virtual Meeting platform to visit the booths and Access the “Exhibits” on the same platform to visit our Exhibit booths and personnel.
Categories to be presented on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 (2:30 pm EST – 4:00 pm EST):
- Adaptive and Auto-Immunity
- Carcinogenesis and Cancer Genetics
- Epidermal Structure and Barrier Function
- Genetic Disease, Gene Regulation, and Gene Therapy
- Patient-Targeted Research
- Skin of Color
- Tissue Regeneration and Wound Healing
Categories to be presented on Thursday, May 6, 2021 (2:30 pm EST – 4:00 pm EST):
- Cell-Cell Interactions in the Skin
- Innate Immunity, Microbiology, and Microbiome
- Patient Population Research
- Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Pigmentation and Melanoma
- Skin, Appendages, and Stem Cell Biology
- Translational Studies
For Presenting Authors:
How to Access Your Poster/Presentation Booth:
- Login to the meeting using the event login link and your email address. You will login as an attendee, but your account has been set up so you have special permissions indicating you as staff, providing you with a few extra features.
- Once logged in, go to Poster Hall from the top bar or Lobby, and enter the booth that you are a representative for. You will now be listed as the online Staff Member of the booth.
- CLICK HERE for more information on extra features including how to chat within your booth.